residential erosion control solutions
Residential soil erosion prevention is vital to a development’s long-term viability and success—but residents don’t want to live on or near ugly erosion solutions like rock riprap. InstaTurf provides the soil protection of hard armor solutions like rock riprap, without all the associated disadvantages of hard armor. InstaTurf is safe for people to be on and around so residents can enjoy all their favorite community spaces all year long.
Green - All Year Long
Don’t sacrifice the curb appeal of your development to enjoy the benefits of premium erosion protection. InstaTurf can offer the best of both worlds.
The molded-in green color and simulated grass texture of InstaTurf products provide a pleasing aesthetic while promoting vegetation growth through the permeable structure. Residents will enjoy a lush and green development from day one and you can rest assured that your investment will be protected from soil erosion.
Safe For People
Rocks are the perfect hiding spot for snakes—and a perfect recipe for twisted ankles and unwanted liability. Don’t burden your development with these risks. Install InstaTurf and you will not only eliminate hiding spots for unwanted pests, but you’ll also provide a secure place for people while protecting soil for the long-term.
InstaTurf provides residential soil erosion control that secures into the soil and real vegetation can grow up through it. Once vegetation grows, InstaTurf hybrid turf will all but disappear, but your investment will still be protected from erosion.
Costs Less Than Rock
The costs of new developments are skyrocketing—but soil erosion protection is an area where you can likely save money without sacrificing performance.
InstaTurf is a fraction of the weight of rock and requires considerably fewer trucks and people to install. InstaTurf allows developers to cut costs in both installation and maintenance. Ditch the rock and stay on budget with InstaTurf.
Get a Quote For Your Project
Real Estate Development Applications
Drainage swales and channels
Lake & pond banks
Lake dams & spillways
Download the Real Estate Applications PDFs
Real Estate Development Article
How your erosion control choices can add value to your residential development.
InstaTurf Features and Benefits
- Budget-friendly permanent soil erosion protection – as effective as rock riprap at typically less than half the cost
- Improved aesthetics to please residents – provides an immediately green, grass-like appearance
- Permanently stabilized drainage infrastructure – prevents scour and facilitates vegetation establishment in drainage swales, pond banks and outfall areas
- Permanently reinforces grass – prevents future wash-outs under wave action, channel flow, dam overtopping and spillway discharges
- Smooth surface – no rocks to mow around or pose safety hazards
- Compliance with local, state and federal stormwater regulations – prevents on-site and off-site movement of sediment
- Simple, risk-free installation – requires no heavy installation equipment which can potentially damage property
- Fast and easy long-term maintenance – can be safely mowed or sprayed over with standard equipment
Superlative soil protection made to withstand turbulent water flow in areas such as culvert and pipe outfalls. SF12 provides a weighted ballast to ensure high performance in the most demanding applications.
RECEIVE A CUSTOM QUOTE
>3x Erosion Protection
50%+ Typical Cost Savings
Learn More About InstaTurf On Our Blog
The blog discusses the potential impact of the 2023-4 El Niño weather pattern on the construction industry in the United States. It covers temperature variations, precipitation forecasts, and the implications for erosion control, offering insights and advice for construction professionals to navigate the upcoming winter weather conditions effectively, including how InstaTurf can aide in erosion control.
An awareness of erosion potential and relevant stormwater policies can significantly benefit your property in the long term. As part of a Homeowner’s Association (HOAs)
It’s natural to plan for shoreline erosion control when you know the shore in question will be impacted by heavy wave action—such as along coast