InstaTurf® Simply Keeps The Soil In Place
The key to effective erosion protection is vegetative growth. InstaTurf soft armor locks the soil in place so you don’t have to worry about washouts. In the example above, you can see exactly where InstaTurf was installed…and where it stopped. No other erosion protection solution can offer you premium protection coupled with the instantly green aesthetics.
Protects Like Rock
Sometimes you need a soft armor solution that protects like a hard armor option. InstaTurf will surprise you with the immediate and long-term armoring power you thought you could only get from rock or concrete.
Cheaper Than Rock
Immediate Grassy Look
Sometimes your project requires a green look 365 days a year – that includes the first days after installation.InstaTurf has a patent pending design that looks like grass blades and promotes the growth of real vegetation. Whether you need vegetative growth to get paid or your project simply must look great all year round, InstaTurf can meet your aesthetic demands.
Lightweight & Powerful
SEE THE PRICE DIFFERENCE FOR YOURSELF
Commercial Development Applications
Drainage swales and channels
Lake & pond banks
Lake dams & spillways
Download the Real Estate Applications PDFs
InstaTurf Features and Benefits
- Budget-friendly permanent erosion protection – as effective as rock riprap at typically less than half the cost
- Improved aesthetics to please residents – provides an immediately green, grass-like appearance
- Permanently stabilized drainage infrastructure – prevents scour and facilitates vegetation establishment in drainage swales, pond banks and outfall areas
- Permanently reinforces grass – prevents future wash-outs under wave action, channel flow, dam overtopping and spillway discharges
- Smooth surface – no rocks to mow around or pose safety hazards
- Compliance with local, state and federal stormwater regulations – prevents on-site and off-site movement of sediment
- Simple, risk-free installation – requires no heavy installation equipment which can potentially damage property
- Fast and easy long-term maintenance – can be safely mowed or sprayed over with standard equipment
Superlative soil protection made to withstand turbulent water flow in areas such as culvert and pipe outfalls. SF12 provides a weighted ballast to ensure high performance in the most demanding applications.
RECEIVE A CUSTOM QUOTE
>3x Erosion Protection
50%+ Typical Cost Savings
Learn More About InstaTurf® On Our Blog
The blog discusses the potential impact of the 2023-4 El Niño weather pattern on the construction industry in the United States. It covers temperature variations, precipitation forecasts, and the implications for erosion control, offering insights and advice for construction professionals to navigate the upcoming winter weather conditions effectively, including how InstaTurf can aide in erosion control.
An awareness of erosion potential and relevant stormwater policies can significantly benefit your property in the long term. As part of a Homeowner’s Association (HOAs)
It’s natural to plan for shoreline erosion control when you know the shore in question will be impacted by heavy wave action—such as along coast