The Performance of Reinforced Turf from Day One!
You no longer have to wait for vegetation in order to attain maximum high-performance erosion protection from a TRM!
Turf Reinforcements Mats (TRMs) have long been used to increase the erosion resistance of vegetation up to that of rock riprap and other hard armor linings. However, older, conventional TRM systems do not provide this high level of erosion protection until vegetation maturity, leaving entire projects at risk, vulnerable to water damage and failure. Our innovative InstaTurf ShearForce products solve this problem once and for all.
BRING IT ON!
Patent Pending InstaTurf Shearforce10 and Shearfroce12 high-performance erosion control products reduce risk by virtually eliminating erosion under very high-flow conditions from the very first day of installation.
No more worries if that hundred-year storm event occurs after installation…your project will be protected! Also, from day one, our products offer the added feature of appearing like real grass.
proven in ASTM D6460 large scale channel testing without vegetation to exceed the permissible shear stress of large diameter rock! InstaTurf products are ideal for high flow channels, culvert outfalls, spillways downchutes, shorelines and other critical areas where vegetation is slow to establish
ShearForce12 Products: Features and Benefits
- Maximum scour protection performance from day one, effective at shear stress >12lbs/sf
- All in one transition mat, no additional underlay required
- Cost-effective scour control alternative to large rock riprap and other hard armor systems
- Aesthetically pleasing green grassed-in finished look
- Environmentally friendly
- Highly UV stable and weather-resistant
- ShearForce12 comes in an all-in-one easy-to-handle 3ft x 4ft panel that weighs 30lbs
- Simple installation, just lay it and anchor it.